Emirates Islamic rewards customers with host of Ramadan offers
May 08, 2019
Emirates Islamic, one of the leading Islamic financial institutions in the UAE, is introducing a host of special offers to reward customers during the holy month of Ramadan. Details of the Ramadan promotions are as follows:
- The bank is doubling the Kunooz Savings Account prizes, giving away two Tesla cars and five additional daily prizes of AED 3,000 each to Kunooz account holders, doubling the total number of daily prizes to 10. The Kunooz Savings Account is the bank’s flagship account and provides customers an opportunity to win daily cash prizes as well as monthly grand prizes of up to AED 1 million.
- Emirates Islamic Skywards Card customers can earn 5 Skywards Miles on every USD spent on hotel bookings made through ExtraMiles app during Ramadan. Emirates Islamic Skywards cardholders enjoy a range of lifestyle and financial benefits including complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership, unlimited complimentary golf any day of the week, free valet parking, unlimited complimentary airport lounge access, free airport transfers, global concierge services and more.
- Meanwhile, Emirates Islamic customers who make transfers or send money home with Emirates Islamic during Ramadan will get a chance to win AED 500 every day.
- In addition, the bank is offering customers auto finance at attractive profit rates starting from 2.19% per annum and can pay their first instalment within 120 days.
- Customers seeking home finance can make significant savings with zero processing fees during the holy month.
- Exclusively for UAE Nationals, the bank is offering attractive rates and first payment holiday up to four months on Personal Finance
Commenting on these special promotions, Wasim Saifi, Deputy CEO - Consumer Banking and Wealth Management at Emirates Islamic said, "As an Islamic bank, we are eager to reward our customers and help them make the most of the holy month of Ramadan, whether they plan on buying a new car or house, increase their savings or simply sending money back home to loved ones. We are confident our Ramadan offers this year will create great value for customers, helping them save and earn more during this auspicious period."