REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
By applying for and accepting the Credit Card (as hereinafter defined) you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Card Account means the Credit Card account opened by us under your name for this purpose.
Card Currency means the local currency of the United Arab Emirates: the Dirham (AED).
Card/Credit Card means as appropriate any credit card issued by Emirates Islamic Bank including but not limited to any VISA or MasterCard cards, issued by us to you or to any Supplementary Cardholder from time to time in the Card Currency.
Card Transaction means any transaction carried out by you, using the Credit Card, the PIN or the Card number.
Charges means amounts payable by you arising from the use of the Credit Card or the Credit Card number or the PIN or otherwise, under these terms and conditions or as notified by us from time to time including, without limitation, all Credit Card transactions, fees, handling charges, additional expenses, damages, legal costs and disbursements, which will be debited to the Credit Card Account.
Deposit means the amount in cash (if any) placed with us as security for the performance of your obligations relating to your Card Account.
Guarantee means a guarantee (if any) from a bank acceptable to, in favor of, in a form acceptable to and for an amount as specified by us as security for the performance of your obligations relating to your Card Account.
Limit means the maximum debit balance permitted for the Card Account for you and any Supplementary Cardholder.
Merchant means any person, corporate entity, partnership, government entity or other establishment, which accepts the Credit Card or the Credit Card number as a method of payment for the goods, services, benefits or reservations offered by it.
Minimum Payment means the amount specified in the Statement of Account, as the amount that you are required to pay on or before the Payment Due Date, in order to keep the Credit Card active.
Payment Due Date means the date specified in the Statement of Account, by which date you must pay the present balance or any part thereof or the minimum payment.
PIN means the personal identification number selected on your sole risk to use with the Credit Card.
Present Balance/Outstanding Balance means the total debit balance (inclusive of all charges and fees which shall be debited to the Card Account) outstanding on the Card Account, payable to us in accordance with our records on the date the Statement of Accounts is issued.
Security means either the Deposit and/or Guarantee.
Statement of Account means the monthly or other periodic statement made available to you showing particulars of the present balance of your Card Account.
Supplementary Cardholder means any person who you have authorised to use the Card Account and to whom we have issued a Supplementary Card.
1. THE CARD
- The Card is our property and you must return it to us immediately upon request.
- We will deliver the Card to you by courier at your risk. The signature of an individual at your address is proof of delivery and shall constitute receipt of the Card.
- Upon receipt of the Card, you should sign it immediately. To select the PIN and activate the Card, you must call on 600 599 995.
- You must take all reasonable steps to keep the Card safe at all times.
- You must not let anyone use the Card other than yourself.
- You must keep the PIN secret and must not let anyone else know or use the PIN.
- You shall ensure that any Supplementary Cardholder takes the steps outlined above in relation to any Card issued to them.
2. USE OF THE CARD
- You may only use the Card for transactions within the Limit and until the expiry date embossed on its face.
- We shall set the Limit and shall notify you of it. We may change the Limit at any time and notify you of any changes. You are not allowed to exceed the Limit without our prior approval.
- Any Card Transaction originated in a currency other than your Card Currency will be converted to your Card Currency at a rate of exchange determined by Emirates Islamic Bank /Network International. Such transactions will also be subject to a currency conversion fee as determined by Emirates Islamic Bank/Network International.
- You must not use your Card for any unlawful purpose, including the purchase of goods or services, prohibited by Islamic Shari'a or any applicable laws wherever the Card is used.
3. CASH ADVANCES USING THE CARD
- You may obtain cash advances using the Card in such amounts as may be determined by us from time to time by the following means:
(a) by presenting the Card at any Emirates Islamic Bank branch or any branch of a member institution of VISA International which offers such facility, together with internationally recognised evidence of identity, and by signing the appropriate Card Transaction record; or
(b) by using the Card on any Emirates Islamic Bank ATM or that of any other bank or institution with whom we have an agreement for the use of the ATM of the said bank or institution, in which case the amount of each advance will be further subject to the applicable daily withdrawal limit of the ATM used.
- You will need to use the PIN in conjunction with the Card when effecting a Card Transaction at an ATM. Our record of any Card Transaction effected in conjunction with a PIN shall be conclusively binding on you.
- Any transfer of funds from your Card to an Emirates Islamic Bank transaction account (Current account, Investment Savings account, Investment Time Deposit account) will be treated as a cash advance and will incur normal cash advance fees and charges.
- You shall pay a cash advance fee for each cash advance you get using the Card. The Bank may, from time to time vary the amount of the cash advance fee as notified by the Bank through its branches and/or website prior to 7 days of changing the existing fee.
- You agree to pay to us a non-refundable monthly fee in the amount we may prescribe in the Tariff of Charges which will be either displayed in the branches or made public on the website, and any other fee levied by the bank including but not limited to annual fee. You shall also, at our request, pay us a handling fee for the issue of a replacement Card.
- Monthly membership fee is a flat fee and will be charged the first time on issuance of the card and thereafter periodically. Annual fee is also charged on issuance and subsequently on each anniversary year.
- We shall debit the Card Account with the amounts of all Card Transactions, all charges and fees payable under these terms and conditions and any other liabilities we may incur arising from the use/misuse of the Card.
- You and any Supplementary Cardholder will be jointly and severally liable to pay all amounts debited to the Card Account.
- We shall make available to you online/physically a Statement of Account for the Card Account. Non receipt of the Statement of Account and/ or inability to view the Card statements online shall not be construed to be sufficient reason for non-payment of amounts due to us.
- You agree to pay to us the total amount of all charges and fees appearing in the Statement of Account as the present balance, not later than the Payment Due Date.
- If you do not settle the outstanding payment by the Payment Due Date, and it remains unsettled at the date of issue of the next Statement of Account, the unpaid amount will be added to the next Statement of Account's minimum payment and is due immediately.
- You are not allowed to make Card Transactions that exceed the current Limit without prior approval from us. You shall immediately upon demand by us, pay the full amount by which the Limit has been exceeded and the minimum payment then due. If you fail to make such payment in full, we may cancel the Card immediately without prior notice to you, and the whole outstanding balance on the Card Account shall become immediately due and payable.
- Any arrears and any Card Transaction made in breach of these terms and conditions shall become immediately payable by you.
- The bank reserves the right to charge you fees on any late payments you make, and we will channel the late fee amounts collected from you to the Charity Fund maintained by the bank.
- All payments you make shall be applied in the following order of payment or such other order as we may think fit:
(a) All unpaid fees, cash advances, charges and other costs shown on any previous Statement of Account;
(b) All unpaid fees, cash advances, charges and other costs shown on the current Statement of Account; All unpaid Card Transactions (excluding cash advances) shown on any previous Statement of Account;
(d) All unpaid Card Transactions (excluding cash advances) shown on the current Statement of Account; and
(e) All cash advances and other Card Transactions not yet shown on the current Statement of Account.
- We may charge a fixed fee as specified in the Tariff of Charges which will be either displayed in the branches or made public on the website for any returned unpaid cheques drawn by you/ failed standing order in full or partial payment of the outstanding balance, and this shall not affect any of the other legal remedies available to us.
- You shall make all payments in the Card Currency. If you make payments in any other currency, you shall pay to us all exchange, commission and other charges or losses we may incur in converting such payments to the Card Currency. Such conversion shall be effected at the prevailing bank rate on the date of exchange, which we may conclusively determine at the date of entry into the Card Account. Any payment you make in the Card Currency will be credited to the Card Account only on the date on which we receive the required funds for value in our books. Whenever a payment is received in any other currency, such a payment shall be credited on the date when the payment is converted to the Card Currency, or when the relevant funds have been received for value by us in Dubai and credited to the Card Account.
- You shall pay additional charges in the amounts, which we may prescribe immediately upon request, for the provision of copies of sales/cash advance drafts, Statements of Account, which you may request, and any further service we may provide from time to time.
- We may at our discretion vary the rate, method of calculation of the monthly fees, handling charges, additional charges or any other charges, as well as the period of time within which these fees and charges are payable as notified by the Bank through its branches and/or website prior to 7 days of changing the existing fee. None of the fees payable to us under these terms and conditions are refundable.
- You shall be and remain fully liable to pay to us any debit to the Card Account arising from any Card Transactions by any person, whether with or without your knowledge and irrespective of whether they were authorised by you or not.
- Our acceptance of late or partial payment, cheques or money orders shall not prevent us from enforcing our rights to collect the full amount due from you, or constitute an amendment to these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that if any sum shall be due from you to us at any time under the Card Account, or if you shall be liable to us on any banking account or any other account, current or otherwise, in any manner or if you are by default in the provisions of such accounts or in any other banking facilities granted by us to you, the whole outstanding balance on your account shall become immediately due and payable and we may debit any account maintained by you with us to recover such outstanding.
- Any cheque deposit shall be acceptable for collection and the proceeds shall not be available, until the cheque has been cleared and the proceeds paid to us by the paying bank. Any cash deposit may only be regarded as having been received by us upon our receipt or crediting the same to the Card Account. (Any fees and charges related to cash deposits or cheque collection/ clearance will be borne by you).
- We may at any time demand that you deposit an undated cheque and/or pledge cash collateral in our favor for a specified amount not exceeding the Card Limit, even if such a cheque or cash collateral were not demanded when the Card was issued. If we make such a demand, you shall be treated as having authorized us to insert the date on the cheque and present it for payment on the inserted date against any amount due to us. In case the deposited cheque exceeds the outstanding amount and it is cashed, the surplus amount will be refunded to you. If you choose to settle by way of Direct Debit (a facility currently available only to Emirates Islamic Bank customers), the percentage of the total amount due specified by you when applying for the Card will be debited to your bank account on or immediately after the Payment Due Date. Where a sufficient credit balance is not maintained, we may cancel the Card and charge any relevant fee.
- You may choose to effect payment from your account with us via Call Centre. We shall not be liable for any loss or delay caused by the use of Call Centre.
- You may not transfer funds from one Card Account to another in settlement of the debit balance of one Card Account, except with our prior approval.
- We will credit the Card Account with the amount of any refund only upon receipt of a properly issued credit voucher from the member establishment.
- Our records of any Card Transaction or otherwise relating to your Card Account shall constitute evidence of the transaction and we may use any such information as evidence in court.
5. SUPPLEMENTARY CARDHOLDER
- We may issue a Supplementary Card to an individual nominated by you who is minimum 18 years of age, a member of your immediate family and approved by us. This shall be subject to the Supplementary Cardholder signing the relevant application form and Terms and Conditions, as we may deem necessary.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Supplementary Cardholder. Every Supplementary Cardholder shall be jointly and severally liable with you for all charges and all Card transactions generated by the use of the Primary as well as the Supplementary Card. We may commence an action or proceedings against you or the Supplementary Cardholder or both of you.
- The validity of the Supplementary Card is dependant on the validity of the Primary Card. The termination of the Supplementary Card for whatever reason shall not terminate the Primary Card or your agreement with us for your Card.
- You and the Supplementary Cardholder's undertakings, liabilities and obligations to us and our rights shall not be affected in any way by any dispute, counterclaim or right of setoff, which you and the Supplementary Cardholder may have against each other.
- You agree to pay to us the amount of any loss, liability, costs and expenses, which we may suffer as a result of any legal disability, or incapacity of the Supplementary Cardholder or any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Supplementary Cardholder.
- Supplementary card limit is included in the primary card limit and Primary Cardholder is responsible with Supplementary Cardholder for settlement for the entire spend on both the cards.
6. CARD AND PIN LOSS
- If the Card is lost or stolen or the PIN is disclosed to any person, you shall immediately notify us on 600 599 995, telefax +971 6 575 6003 and the Police of the country where such loss or theft or disclosure occurred. Such notification shall be followed by signed written confirmation or email through Internet banking within 48 hours of receipt of notice. Until receipt of such confirmation, you will be liable for all Card Transactions. You also undertake to ensure all necessary steps to assist us in recovering the missing Card.
- You shall be and r emain fully liable to pay to us any debit to the Card Account arising from any Card Transactions by any per son, whether with or without y our knowledge and irrespective of whether they w ere authorised by you or not.
- We may issue a replacement for any lost or stolen Card subject to these or such other Terms and Conditions as we may consider appropriate and at a fee determined by us from time to time.
- If you recover the lost or stolen Card, you must immediately cut it in half and return it to us without using it.
- You may not use the PIN after notifying us of its disclosure to any person.
- You may at any time notify us of your intention to close the Card Account and terminate the use of all Cards issued to you and to any Supplementary Cardholder, by giving us notice in writing and returning to us all such Cards cut in half. The Card Account shall be closed only after you have paid in full all charges and amounts due under the Card Account.
- All amounts outstanding on a Card Account, together with the amount incurred by the use of the Card, but not yet charged to the Card Account, shall be payable immediately in full upon termination of the use of the Card.
- If a Supplementary Cardholder terminates the use of the Supplementary Card, you and the Supplementary Cardholder shall be and shall continue to be jointly and severally liable to us for all charges and other amounts due under these Terms and Conditions, except that the Supplementary Cardholder whose Card has terminated shall not be liable for charges and other liabilities incurred by you, and any other Supplementary Cardholder (if any) after our receipt of the terminated Supplementary Card cut in half.
- We may at any time and without prior notice recall the card and terminate or suspend your right to use it. You shall immediately after such recall return to us the Card cut in half and pay in full all charges and amounts due on your Card Account.
- We shall terminate the use of the Card without notice upon your death, bankruptcy or insolvency or in any situation that the bank deems appropriate.
- You and/or your estate shall be responsible for setting off outstanding balances on the Card Account, and shall pay us all expenses and costs that we may incur in recovering such balances.
- We shall not be liable to refund the monthly fee, annual fee or any other applicable fee or any part of such fee on the termination of the Card Account.
- Upon cancellation of the use of the Card, any security held by us shall be held for a period of a maximum of sixty (60) days following the cancellation and/or return of the Card, whether cancelled by you or us.
8. REWARD POINTS
- The Reward Points Program ("the Program") allows eligible Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Cardholders ("Cardholder/s") to accumulate points ("Reward Points") from spending on their generic Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Card ("EIB Card/s"). The Cards eligible for Reward Points earning will be as determined by Emirates Islamic Bank from time to time.
- Exclusions from the Program: Cards issued as Corporate Cards and/or Cards issued under promotions which exclude rewards earning. The Bank has the right to include/exclude any Card into/from Reward Points at any time with/ without prior notice to the Cardholder.
- In order to benefit from Reward Points, the Emirates Islamic Bank Card must be valid and in good standing as per the criteria and standards applied by the Bank from time to time. The Cardholder's acceptance of the Terms and Conditions outlined hereinafter shall be deemed satisfied upon redemption of his/her Reward Points.
- Participation in the Program is automatic and free on subscribing to the Emirates Islamic Bank Card.
- Reward Points will be awarded from the date the Card is activated whenever the Emirates Islamic Bank Card is used for all domestic and international retail spends.
- The rate of earning Reward Points is as defined in the Features and Benefits booklet and /or updated on the website and/or communicated from time to time. The Bank reserves the right, to be exercised at any time and without any prior notice to the Cardholder, to change the ratio between
a) Reward Point to be awarded, and
b) The specified amount charged to the Cardholder's Emirates Islamic Bank Card
- All transactions charged to a Cardholder's Emirates Islamic Bank Cards are eligible for Reward Points except for the following:
Annual fee, Monthly fee, Cash Advances, Late Payment Charges, other fees and charges, Traveler's cheques, Balance transfer, Foreign currency purchases, Islamic Credit Shield/any other Takaful insurance programs or products that the Bank may choose to offer, Transactions that the Bank decides are disputed, erroneous, unauthorized, illegal and/or fraudulent, Dial a Cheque and Instalment Plan facilities offered by the Bank. The Bank may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the Cardholder, add to, or remove from, the above list of eligible charges and transactions. The Bank's decision as to what constitutes an eligible charge shall be final and conclusive. The Bank may also apply caps and/or reduced Reward Points to certain categories of spending, i.e. Utility Bill Payment etc.
- Reward Points will stop accruing if the Cardholder fails to pay the Minimum Amount Due on the Card Account on 2 consecutive Payment Due Dates.
- In the event the Card is voluntarily closed by the Cardholder, Reward Points accumulated on his/ her Card have to be redeemed within 30 days of Card closure; otherwise these will automatically lapse. In the event the Card is cancelled by the Bank for any other reason, all the Reward Points accumulated will stand forfeited. If the Card is blocked or suspended by the Bank for any reason whatsoever, then the Reward Points accumulated shall stand forfeited but may be reinstated at the discretion of the Bank if use of the Card is reinstated.
- The Bank's decision on computation of Reward Points will be final, conclusive and binding on the Cardholder.
- Redemption - The Cardholder can only redeem those Reward Points registered and credited to the Emirates Islamic Bank Card Account of the Cardholder at the time of making the redemption. The books and records of the Bank shall be conclusive evidence in respect of the number of Reward Points registered and credited to the Cardholder's Emirates Islamic Bank Card Account.
- In addition to any other conditions outlined in these Terms and Conditions, Reward Points accumulated under the Cardholder's Emirates Islamic Bank Cards Account(s) will be cancelled if the Cardholder's Emirates Islamic Bank Card
a) is closed;
b) is not in good standing in the opinion of the Bank;
c) has expired;
d) has breached the Bank's and/or VISA or MasterCard Agreement;
e) any other event which, in the sole discretion of the Bank, should result in the cancellation of Reward Points.
- Reward Points redemption will not be allowed if the Minimum Amount Due on the Card Account has not been cleared on the Payment Due Date for one statement cycle. The account will be reactivated only after the dues are cleared.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Bank reserves its right to be exercised at any time without prior notice to the Cardholder, to apply time limitations on the validity of the Reward Points earned by the Cardholder and credited to the Cardholder's Emirates Islamic Bank Card Account. Any unprocessed redemption order for Reward Points that have been cancelled, shall not be processed by the Bank despite the fact that such redemption order was received before the Cardholder's relevant Reward Points cancellation.
- Any order placed for the redemption of Reward Points for any of the Rewards is subject to the Bank's approval, the availability of the Reward at the time of placing the redemption order by the Cardholder, as well as any restrictions applied by the suppliers of the Reward. The Bank may, without prior notice to the Cardholder withdraw or substitute any of the Rewards for another Reward of comparable value or nature. Redemption orders may be placed through any channel communicated from time to time.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any loss of profit, savings, contract, revenue, interest or goodwill or any consequential indirect, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expenses or loss of data sustained by the Cardholder as a result of redeeming Reward Points and/or possessing and/or using the redeemed Reward(s) nor shall the Bank be responsible or held liable for any amount payable by the Cardholder to any third party arising out of the pur chase, supply, quality, installation, use or other wise of Rewards, or of any negligence, breach of statutory or other duty on the par t of the Bank and/or the supplier.
- Redemption orders once submitted to the Bank cannot be cancelled, revoked or changed.
- The Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Cardholder from further participation in the Reward Points Program, if in the Bank's sole judgment, that Cardholder has in any way violated these Terms and Conditions and/or the Terms and Conditions of his /her Emirates Islamic Bank Card Agreement. Suspension and disqualification may result, at the Bank's sole discretion, in the cancellation and nullification of all Rewards Points earned by the Cardholder.
- The Bank is entitled, at any time and without any prior notice or liability to the Cardholder in any manner whatsoever, to terminate the Reward Points Program and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions outlined herein, and/or withdraw or change the participants of the Reward Points Program, and/or modify or limit the value of Reward Points and/or the manner of their redemption even though any of such acts may diminish the value of the Reward Points already accumulated. The Program does not in any way amend the Emirates Islamic Bank Card Terms and Conditions between the Bank and the Cardholder, and any term referenced but not defined herein may be interpreted in accordance with the said Terms and Conditions.
- The Bank acts in good faith in response to any oral or electronic instruction or inquiry by the Cardholder in respect of any matter in relation to this Program and fulfillment of any reward. The Cardholder will not be entitled to claim or allege any loss, damage, liability, expense etc. attributable directly or indirectly to any such good faith action of the Bank and the Cardholder shall indemnify and hold the Bank harmless in respect thereof.
9. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever incurred or suffered by you by reason of us or a merchant or any bank or financial institution or any ATM or other party refusing to allow a Card Transaction, or accept the Card or the Card number or the PIN or to extend or provide a cash advance up to the credit limit or at all.
- We shall not be responsible for the refusal by any merchant or member institution of VISA International to honour or accept the Card or for any defect or deficiency in the goods or services supplied to you by any merchant or, where applicable, for any breach or non-performance by a merchant of a Card Transaction.
- If there is a dispute between you and us, a merchant, a bank or financial institution or any other person, your liability to us shall not in any way be affected by such dispute or any counterclaim or right of set-off which you may have against us, such merchant, or other bank or financial institution or person.
- We shall not be liable for any disputes brought to our notice by you after 30 days from the date of the relevant Statement of Account.
- We shall not be liable in any way to you for any loss or damage of whatever nature, due to or arising from any disruption or failure or defect in any ATM or machine or terminal or communication system or facilities or data processing system or transmission link or any industrial or other dispute or anything or cause, whether beyond our control or otherwise.
10. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- You irrevocably authorise and permit us to disclose and furnish such information that we deem fit concerning you and your affairs, including but not limited to the Card Account to our associates, branches, assignees, agents, or other parties.
- We may check your credit standing at any time as and when we deem fit without reference to you.
- You must promptly notify us in writing of any changes in your name, employment or business and address (email and/or office or residential).
- Should you be away from the UAE for more than a month, you must settle the Credit Card Account in full 7 days prior to departure.
- If you leave the UAE to take up residence elsewhere, the Card (including any Supplementary Card) must be returned to us cut in half 14 days prior to your departure and its/ their use shall be deemed to be terminated.
- All demands, notices and other communications sent under these terms and conditions to you and any Supplementary Cardholder shall be deemed to have been sent to both.
- Instructions sent to us from you by facsimile transmission or through Banknet /Internet Banking shall be considered valid and binding on you and we may act upon instructions received by those means.
- All communications, cards, notices, statements of account, demands or other documents under these terms and conditions may be delivered personally to you or sent by post or email to the last known address which you notified us at your sole risk. Each such communication or other material shall be deemed to have been received and served on you on the day of delivery, if delivered personally or via email and two business days after posting, if sent by post.
- You undertake to pay to us the amount of any loss or damage which our directors, officers and employees, or we may suffer by reason of your non-observance to those Terms and Conditions, or by breach of them by you, or arising in any way in connection with your Card Account. If caused by your negligence we may debit all such amounts to your Card Account.
- In addition to any other right we may have either under these Terms and Conditions or in law, we may at any time and without notice consolidate and combine all accounts which you hold with us, either individually or jointly or with a Supplementary Cardholder, and setoff and transfer any sums held in any such account in satisfaction of any other sums due to us. We may do so wherever such accounts are situated and in whatever currency they are situated, at our then prevailing exchange rates.
- We may appoint an agent to collect any sum due from you to us under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding on you personally and you may not assign your rights and obligations to any other person.
- You agree to sign and deliver to us such further documents as we may request from time to time.
- Any delay or omission by us Exercising or Enforcing (in whole or in part) any right or remedy arising under these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or remedy. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions or a breach of them shall be given unless in writing and shall not operate as a waiver of any other requirement or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any one of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. We may from time to time with notice to you change these Terms and Conditions. The retention or use by you of the Card shall be treated as acceptance of any such change. If you do not accept any change, you may close the Card Account and paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any facilities or benefits which we may make available to you, which do not form part of these Terms and Conditions. We may withdraw such facilities and benefits at any time without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the rules of Islamic Shari'a and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the UAE, to the extent that they do not contradict the rules of Islamic Shari'a. You and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the civil courts of the UAE. Such submission shall not restrict our rights to bring proceedings against you in any other jurisdiction.
- The benefits, features, and any promotions offered with Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Cards are provided purely at the discretion of the bank. The bank takes no responsibility for any liabilities incurred by the customer on account of these or any other benefits/services provided with Emirates Islamic Banks Credit Cards.
- Pricing is subject to bank's discretion and can be changed at any time with a notice of seven (7) days prior to effective change.
- Monthly fee will be applied on the card issuance. This facility is subject to change at bank's discretion. However, the annual fee will be charged upfront on issuance of card.
- All charges, commissions and fees are exclusive of Value Added Tax or any other similar sales tax (VAT). The Customer hereby agrees to pay an amount in respect of any applicable VAT.