SUPER SAVINGS SKYWARDS ACCOUNT
- Available in AED only for individual customers for single or joint operation. Any account found being used for business purposes will be disqualified (in joint accounts, Skywards Miles will only be credited to a single Skywards number)
- Skywards Miles are earned based on quarterly average balances and credited every quarter subject to the Skywards membership number being provided by the customer
- Profit is paid on savings accounts maintaining a minimum quarterly average balance of AED 5,000
- The bank reserves the right to withdraw/ change the scheme purely at its discretion
- To be eligible for Joining Bonus Miles, the customer needs to either transfer a minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000 or maintain a minimum monthly average balance of AED 20,000 within the first two months from the account open date
- These terms and conditions and the Super Savings Skywards Account are subject to Emirates Islamic Bank's Banking Services Agreement terms and conditions.
- All charges, commissions and fees are inclusive of Value Added Tax or any other similar sales tax (VAT). The Customer hereby agrees to pay an amount in respect of any applicable VAT.