CREDIT CARD E-STATEMENTS
- e-Statements means the Statement of Card sent by the Emirates Islamic Bank (the Bank) to the Primary Cardholder's email address provided by the Primary Cardholder to the Bank for the purpose of receiving communication from the Bank including, but not limited to, Statement of Card.
- The Bank shall be deemed to have delivered the e-Statement to the Cardholder upon receipt by the Customer of the e-mail from the Bank containing such e-Statement.
- The Cardholder agrees to notify the Bank within twenty-four (24) hours of the receipt of the e-Statement if the Cardholder is unable to get access to the e-Statement. Upon expiry of such period, the Cardholder shall be deemed to have received and accessed the e-Statement.
- In the event that the Cardholder wishes to dispute a transaction charged to the Card on the Statement of Card, the dispute is to be notified to the Bank in writing no later than 30 days of receiving the e-Statement by the Customer
- The Cardholder releases and discharges the Bank, its employees, officers representatives from and waives any right that accrues to the Cardholder at law against the Bank, its employees, officers, representatives with regard to damages suffered by the Cardholder, directly or indirectly, as a result of errors, delays in transmission of the e-Statement or unauthorized alteration, usage, or manipulation of the data contained in the e-Statement or otherwise caused as a result of delivery of e-Statement.
- The Cardholder acknowledges the risk that data received/delivered through the internet/e-mail including any confidential information may be accessed/seen by third parties. The Cardholder releases and discharges the Bank, its employees, officers, representatives from and waives any right that accrues to the Cardholder at law against the Bank, its employees, officers, representatives with regard to damages suffered by the Cardholder, directly or indirectly, due to such unauthorized access by or disclosure of confidential information to third parties.
- The Cardholder understands and agrees that the storage of information including without limitation, the password, the Bank Card information, transaction activity, the Bank Card balances and any other information stored on the Cardholder's personal computer shall be stored at the Cardholder's risk and liability and the Bank shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access by or disclosure of such information to third parties.
- The Cardholder agrees that the Bank may in its sole discretion restrict or terminate the Customers use of this service.
- All charges, commissions and fees are exclusive of Value Added Tax or any other similar sales tax (VAT). The Customer hereby agrees to pay an amount in respect of any applicable VAT.