Kunooz Savings Account Terms and Conditions
Kunooz Savings Account Prize/Gift related Terms and Conditions:
- Emirates Islamic customer(s) maintaining an active Kunooz Savings Account are eligible to participate in periodic raffle draws (Draw(s)) held in accordance with these terms and conditions as amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- The Draws will be held under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development.
- With respect to the grand prizes of one million dirhams (AED 1,000,000.00) or two hundred thousand dirhams (AED 200,000.00) in a savings account, or a luxury Car, an average account balance of five thousand dirhams (AED 5,000.00) over a period of one (1) months will provide the customer with one (1) entry into the Draw.
- With respect to the prize of three thousand dirhams (AED 3,000) an average account balance of one thousand dirhams (AED 1,000.00) over a period of one (1) day provides the Customer with one (1) entry into the Draw.
- Emirates Islamic will notify the winning Customers at or after the end of each Draw by sending them a notice to the latest recorded address or contact details maintained with Emirates Islamic.
- By opening a Kunooz Savings Account, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that in the event he/she is declared the winner of a Draw, his/her name (as recorded with Emirates Islamic) and picture may be released to the media and/or the general public. The Bank is not liable for any harm, loss, cost or expense of any kind, including legal fees, incurred or suffered by the winning Customer as a result of such release.
- Cash prize(s) will be transferred to the winning Customer's Kunooz Savings Account.
- Emirates Islamic employees, Board member and their spouse and children, are not eligible for entry into the Draws.
- The Customer must have an active Kunooz Savings Account at the date of the Draw to be eligible for the same.
- Emirates Islamic Bank is entitled to change the form or amount of the prize and/or the method in which prize is awarded to the wining Customer at any time at its sole discretion.
- The winning Customer will bear any and all charges, costs and expenses relating to or connected with the Draw, the prize, and/or the disbursement or receipt of the prize.
- Emirates Islamic reserves the right to disqualify a Customer at any time from the Draw or as a winning Customer at its sole discretion and without notice.
- All charges, commissions and fees are exclusive of Value Added Tax or any other similar sales tax (VAT). The Customer hereby agrees to pay an amount in respect of any applicable VAT.
These terms and conditions and the Kunooz Savings Account are subject to Emirates Islamic's Banking Services Agreement terms and conditions.